The Parish Ranger regularly reports environmental issues found whilst patrolling the parish. Where possible the Ranger will rectify an issue but some things must be reported to the relevant organisation. This could be Milton Keynes Council, The Parks Trust, Homes England or different utility companies. A log is kept of issues reported so those can be followed up if the required work is not completed. 
Most environmental issues, such as street lights not working, litter, rubbish collections and landscaping issues, are the responsibility of Milton Keynes Council. You can report a problem directly to Milton Keynes Council by clicking below and filling out the appropriate report it form. 

If you have graffiti on your property... 

You can ask Milton Keynes Council to remove it for you but you will need to sign a disclaimer before the work is carried out. 
More information can be found on the Milton Keynes Council website. 

Contact Us 

If you wish to raise a matter with the Parish Council please contact us by completing the form below and a  
member of our team will respond as soon as possible or alternatively call us on 01908 502808. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings